Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thank You!

It's been awhile since I have wrote anything on the site, but I wanted to give credit to where credit is due. Bill's son, Ryne, is the one who has hooked us up by putting the radio show on this site and making a You Tube page for 4GG radio show. I just want to say thank you Ryne on behalf of all of us at 4GG. Even though we may aggravate one another with Michigan vs. Tennnessee and Predators vs. Red Wings, you are a great, young christian man and I, let me say we, just want to encourage you in your walk and stay focused on "the prize of the high calling of God"! We are all herefor you if you need us. So if you are reading this and you know Ryne, when you see him give him a pat on the back and tell him good job.

In The Love Of Christ,
Bryan and the 4GG Crew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Ryne Fults said...

Wow, thank you for that. I highly appreciate it. I'm going to try my hardest to spread yall's ministry as far as I can. If you need anything else, just tell me and i'll hook yall up. Once again, thank you!

~Ryne~